Security Site Director
Manhattan, New York, USA
|Level: Management||Salary Range: $80,000 – 85,000/year|
Manhattan, New York
|Travel Percentage: None|
|Position Type: Full Time||Job Shift: Day|
|Education Level: 2 Year Degree||Job Category: Management|
$80,000 – 85,000/year
Manhattan, New York
2 Year Degree
The Assistant Security Site Director is a full-time position and will assist overseeing and managing the daily operations at our “Class A” Corporate Client location in Midtown, Manhattan.
• Assisting the Site Director with the management, direction and oversight of the security shift supervisors regarding their performance and operations.
• Partnering with the Site Director and assisting with the supervision, training and evaluation of the security personnel’s work performance and making recommendations / changes where applicable.
• Ensuring that post orders and relative site information is being properly maintained, updated and communicated to all respective parties.
• Co-conducting on-the-job training of security shift supervisors which includes, but is not limited to, post order implementations and refreshers, routine responsibility changes, emergency situation responses and specific client needs where applicable.
• In addition, the candidate will at times be responsible for communicating information and receiving various requests from our client.
The ideal candidate must possess an energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple assignments and effectively manage deadlines. Candidate must also demonstrate strong customer service skills, with the aptitude to effectively resolve client issues in a professional and service focused manner remaining capable of de-escalating situations before they heighten.
The ability to write effective and concise reports is required as well as possessing a working knowledge of various Microsoft Office Suite software programs. Candidate must be professional, articulate and capable of using good independent judgment and discretion. Candidate must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization. Candidate must be available to work outside normal shift schedule on an as-needed basis, and must be accessible by phone or email 24 hours a day 7 days a week for emergency response, and perform other related duties as assigned.
• Prior experience law enforcement and / or military experience at a supervisory level coupled with recent corporate experience
• Knowledge in scheduling, corporate security operations and other functions of the security industry is a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software programs
• As a condition of employment, candidates must successfully complete a background investigation and a post / pre-employment drug test.
Education and Experience:
At least seven years professional level experience is a must