Security Shift Manager
Skillman, New Jersey USA
|Level: Experienced||Salary Range: $20.90 Hourly|
|Travel Percentage: None|
|Position Type: Full Time||Job Shift: Day|
|Education Level: 2 Year Degree||Job Category: Customer Service|
2 Year Degree
Ready for a challenge?
Step forward and lead a dedicated staff of Security Officers with a leading security company in dynamic corporate environments. Silverseal, the exclusive security company for blue chip corporations, is looking for leaders in the security industry to join our management team. No polyester uniform here, just the cut of a sharp suit as you oversee security professionals in a variety of corporate settings. With state-of-the-art CCTV monitoring and access control systems at your fingertips, and a corporate leadership team led by retired high ranking members of law enforcement and the U.S. military, Silverseal challenges you to take the next step in private security.
Silverseal provides continuous training, educational incentives, the opportunity for advancement within a global company, and all the incentives and benefits that go along with managing corporate security professionals. If your decision-making skills, leadership skills, customer service, and communications abilities are second to none, then Silverseal is the company for you. Don’t just manage your career, lead it in a better direction.
We are currently seeking to fill the role of a Security Shift Manager for our client offices located in Skillman NJ. This position is full-time working Monday through Friday, weekends and holidays may be required.
Responsibilities include direct supervision, training, and evaluation of the security officers on shift in a dynamic corporate setting. Assisting with the maintenance and implementation of respective post orders and providing training tor all security officers.
- Ensure compliance with all licensing and training requirements for the Silverseal Staff.
- Complete, review and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by Company and the Client.
- Manage staffing rosters, shift coverage, badge access control items and equipment inventory
- Weekly validation of Time & Attendance records to ensure accuracy of data
- Assist in having employee work schedules, payroll and invoicing completed in a timely manner by:
- Reconcile TeamTime data or time sheets with the WinTeam schedules on daily basis.
- Update, track and coordinate approved sick and vacation days for employees.
- Conduct schedule of works (SOW) verification and/or provide variance explanation on a daily basis.
- Correctly identify all billable/non billable items on a daily basis.
- Submit 100% accurate data to Corporate HQ to facilitate payroll and invoicing.
- Track and control overtime
- Track, manage and report the scheduling and billing of Special Events
- Roll over working schedule so 2-3 weeks are available in Ehub for onsite staff.
- Ensure all employees details and information are correct and up to date.
- Act as Point of Contact for Corporate HR regarding employee data changes and updates
- Act as first line point of contact for employee complaints as they pertain to payroll and employee entitlements
- Candidate may have to fill in on post when shortages occur.
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and/or assisting with situational investigations and/or the reporting of dangerous or otherwise unusual and suspicious activities and circumstances.
- In addition, they will be responsible for responding to and deciding on what actions should be taken, based on the respective situation, its known facts, and position limitations.
The candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience, be knowledgeable and well versed on security procedures and practices, be skilled in both verbal and written communications, be proficient in situational observations and decision making, and be adept in dealing courteously and professionally with our team and our respective clients.
An Associate’s Degree, or its equivalent, is required and prior experience in the corporate security industry and/or military is preferred. Candidate must possess. Experience in scheduling, security operations, and other functions of the security industry are a plus.
5+ years of management experience
New Jersey SORA License
United States Work Authorization
Health, dental and vision insurance