Security Site Manager
Denver, Colorado USA
|Level: Experienced||Salary Range: $20.00 Hourly|
|Travel Percentage: None|
|Position Type: Full Time||Job Shift: Day|
|Education Level: High School||Job Category: Customer Service|
Silverseal is currently seeking a Security Site Manager for a Downtown Denver location.
Silverseal is a fast-growing security and investigation company seeking to hire dedicated, professional, friendly, and customer service orientated Corporate Security Officers to work in our Denver Colorado location.
Silverseal provides the following services: corporate security, special event security, risk management, and investigative services. We expect candidates to have knowledge in basic security systems, sound decision-making skills, and the utilization of good judgement.
– Direct supervision, training, and evaluation of the security officers on shift in a dynamic corporate setting.
– Assisting with the maintenance and implementation of respective post orders
– Providing training tor all security officers.
– Management of the shift’s activity as well as the assigned security officers.
– Ensuring all posts are covered and assigning replacement officers if needed.
– Managing the needs of the client.
– Maintain knowledge of the security procedures and practices
– Strong ability to be attentive to detail and observant of surroundings
– Responsible for detaining and removing offenders in contact with visitors or employees
– Knowledge of operating walkie-talkie, two-way radio transceivers, and answering service calls for assistance
– Adhere to company and client policies and procedures
– Utilize the Closed-Circuit Television (“CCTV”) and access control system monitoring
– Acknowledge, review, and respond to all operational alarms and security-related situations
– A minimum of two (5) years’ supervisor work history in a security role
– Valid Security Officer License
– High School Diploma/GED
– Provide friendly and exceptional customer service for the business
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to write accurate and concise reports for team members and supervisors
– Ability to handle stressful situations and make sound judgement calmly and effectively
– Individuals are required to stand for long hours on their feet
– Previous law enforcement or military experience
– 60 college credits in criminal justice school
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate’s Degree (Preferred)
- Denver Security Guard License (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible