SILVERSEAL PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE INVESTIGATIVE SOLUTIONS GLOBALLY
We offer a full suite of services designed to assess, develop and execute organization plans and operations centers in every facet of government and private sector operations.
- Comprehensive assessment and analysis.
- Organizational, procedural and technology enhancements.
- Identify people, processes and technological required to maintain a proactive response posture capable of rapidly expanding in size and scope to mitigate events as they occur.
- Alignment of resources, policies, and procedures across a multisite or multi-region organization.
- Our experts assist in implementing the appropriate level, pace and type of organizational and operational changes necessary for sustaining daily operations or executing incident management globally.
- Designing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Developing response guides and operational manuals
Training and Exercises
- Tabletop exercise and field level drills
- All exercises are Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) compliant
Crisis Management Planning
In addition, SEAL Security can develop and implement an Emergency Action Planning (EAP) for client facilities. This will provide those individuals on company premises with a basic plan on what to do if there is a fire or incident that could jeopardize the safety of your employees or assets. This is most crucial when it comes to ensuring the safety of your employees and assets.
- Develop ISO 22301 Compiled Plans
- Business Impact Analysis
- Develop Mitigation Efforts
- Establish Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption Plans
- Facilitate ISO review and certification process