Corporate Development & Marketing Associate
Manhattan, New York, USA
|Level: Experienced||Salary Range: $60,000-70,000/year|
New York City
|Travel Percentage: None|
|Position Type: Full Time||Job Shift: Day|
|Education Level: 4 Year Degree||Job Category: Marketing|
|Job Location||New York City||Travel Percentage||None|
|Position Type||Full Time||Job Shift||Day|
|Education Level||4 Year Degree||Job Category||Marketing|
Silverseal is currently seeking to employ an ambitious and determined B2B marketing manager to support our continued business growth. Our primary business location is New York City; however, we are open to flexible working conditions. Working in a close-knit business expansion team you will be the sole marketing specialist and intrinsic to our strategic success.
- Develop, manage and execute all marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives for the business to fuel demand, raise awareness, generate traffic and increase conversion.
- Create and manage content marketing strategies and social media presences (primarily focused on LinkedIn).
- Manage and maintain the company website ensuring all data is relevant and up-to-date. Working in conjunction with our web provider you will ensure all SEO opportunities are optimized.
- Coordinate Email and other digital marketing campaigns from content creation, design and segmentation.
- Track marketing activities / results to continuously improve marketing solutions and provide feedback and spend ROI evaluation.
- Provide a communications plan, creating (print and digital) materials.
- Ensure we have a consistent look and feel across the business that is congruent with the brand identity
- Build strong cross -functional relationships with other departments (especially Business Development and Operations) and aid in creation of pitch / bid / tender documents and centralized knowledge management of our capabilities.
- Contribute design work for presenting information and content in a visual way, including eBooks, articles, flyers and other client facing products (Primarily focused on Canva).
- Researches and analyses market trends; customer behavior; customer experience and competitors.
- Deciding & Initiating Action: Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks; takes responsibility for actions and projects; acts with confidence and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity; comfortable with being a single person marketing department
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts: Works strategically to realize organizational goals; sets and develops strategies; identifies and develops positive and compelling visions of the organization’s future potential; takes account of a wide range of issues across, and related to, the organization.
- Creating & Innovating: Produces new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative products or designs; produces a range of solutions to problems; seeks opportunities for organizational improvement; devises effective change initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking: Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; identifies business opportunities for the organization; demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and things in terms of profitability and added value; strong reporting and analytical skills, as well as commercial acumen.
- Writing & Reporting: Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly; writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner; avoids the unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language; writes in a well-structured and logical way; structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience
- Planning & Organizing: Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; manages time effectively; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Relating & Networking: Establishes good relationships with customers, partners and staff; builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization; relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict; uses humor appropriately to enhance relationships with others; no job is too big or too small!
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 3-5 years in B2B marketing experiencing the full spectrum of marketing tasks.
- Prior experience working with or using HubSpot, Pardot or other marketing automation software to create and manage campaigns, workflows, blogs, social media and landing pages.
- Prior experience or a willingness to learn WordPress, HTML/CSS, and SEO tools
- Has experience of designing and crafting packages for presentations, copy in both long and short form and other content.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job