Global Security Operations Center Operator
Manhattan, New York USA
|Level: Experienced||Salary Range: $20.00 – $24.00 Hourly|
Manhattan, New York
|Travel Percentage: None|
|Position Type: Full Time||Job Shift: Any|
|Education Level: 2 Year Degree||Job Category: QA – Quality Control|
|Level||Experienced||Salary Range||$20.00 – $24.00 Hourly|
|Job Location||Manhattan, New York||Travel Percentage||None|
|Position Type||Full Time||Job Shift||Any|
|Education Level||2 Year Degree||Job Category||QA – Quality Control|
Silverseal is a fast-growing security and investigation company seeking to hire dedicated, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable Security Control Room Operator – Dispatcher to work in our leading corporate building located in Manhattan, New York.
Silverseal provides the following services: corporate security, special event security, risk management, and investigative services. We expect candidates to have knowledge in basic security systems, sound decision-making skills, and the utilization of good judgement.
- Proactively monitor and report critical information for global and regional incidents
- Maintain global situational awareness of all client locations.
- Coordinate all routine dispatch activities
- Initiate and coordinate crisis management response activities.
- Utilize advanced skills to perform preventive safety measures to protect property from theft, damage, or persons from hazards or interference
- Review incoming video alarm notifications and respond accordingly to standard procedures
- Actively monitor and operate access control systems, Closed-Circuit Television (“CCTV”) systems, and computer badge stations
- Monitor and update internal client distribution work orders on an advanced ticket management system
- Maintain operational logs, conduct daily shift checklists, handover reports, and incident reports
- Collect operational data, analyze and take appropriate corrective actions when required
- Ensure all forms of communications, such as e-mails, phone conversations, and client interactions, are conducted in a courteous and professional manner, confidentially, and documented appropriately
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors related to security and safety
- Must be fully Vaccinated for Covid-19
- Prior Military and/or Law Enforcement experience inclusive of experience in a control room environment or a minimum of (2) years’ experience as a Security Officer coupled with (3) years of experience in a control room environment
- Valid Security Guard Licenses
- High School Diploma
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Genetec, C-Cure 9000, Victor Unified Client, ExactQVision & Electronic Access Control Systems.
- Strong computer application (Microsoft Office, social media, e-mail, etc.), typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports for team members and supervisors
- Ability to think quickly, multi-task, problem solve, prioritize, and coordinate responses in a fast-paced work environment
- 60 college credits in criminal justice school