Physical Security Technology Manager
Manhattan, New York USA
|Level: Management||Salary Range: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00|
Manhattan, New York
|Travel Percentage: Up to 25%|
|Position Type: Full Time||Job Shift: Day|
|Education Level: 2 Year Degree||Job Category: Information Technology|
|Level||Management||Salary Range||$80,000.00 – $100,000.00|
|Job Location||Manhattan, New York||Travel Percentage||Up to 25%|
|Position Type||Full Time||Job Shift||Day|
|Education Level||2 Year Degree||Job Category||Information Technology|
Silverseal is a fast-growing security and investigation company seeking to hire a professional and experienced Physical Security Technology Manager, who is responsible for a national client base. The role requires an ambitious individual who can help drive the business division and develop our offering. You will require the ability to manage client expectations, take ownership of operational projects and ensure corporate responsibilities are met, both in terms of profitability and client satisfaction.
Our core business model is based on delivering progressive, intricate security systems to public and private sector organizations. We provide the industry’s leading experts with the tools necessary to create the best possible product. Silverseal designs and delivers a product that allows our clients to manage their environments whilst protecting their people and assets.
You will be responsible for both service and maintenance contracts as well as the design and implementation of a variety of projects related to integrated electronic security systems, including:
Access Control Biometrics
CAD Designs CCTV Systems
Covert Camera Systems Digital Recording
Intruder Alarms IP Technology
Network Perimeter Fence
PSIM Technology Security Project Management
Security Technology Visitor Management Solutions
The role will involve a great deal of self-directed field work and liaison with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers at all levels. There would also be an expectation for you to become hands on when required.
As the Physical Security Technology Manager, your role will be to ensure the organization is running as efficiently as possible. You will act as the primary point of contact for our clients and confirm our services meet their expectations and needs.
You will ensure on-site project management and delivery/commissioning activities are carried out in accordance with both industry standards and to the client’s expectations in time, cost and quality. You will manage local vendors and sub-contractors when applicable and be confident that their output is a positive reflection of Silverseal.
It is essential that you keep abreast of latest technology within the security and IT networking arenas in order to advise our clients of the latest technology recommending enhancements to their current systems that would benefit the client.
You will be well supported; however, the right person must be comfortable with planning and controlling change within the business, through setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
Qualifications & Requirements:
An advanced understanding of all security systems previously listed. As well as new installations, system upgrades, fault finding, repairs and preventative maintenance inspections.
- Experience in managing and delivering projects.
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar role.
- Qualified to Audit, Maintain and Monitor Site Safety, Risk Assessments and Engineering PPE
- Results oriented attitude and a disciplined work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and the ability to give a strategic approach to projects.
- Has the confidence and ability to brief to clients and senior members of Silverseal.
- Ability to prepare high quality internal reporting and presentations.
- Flexibility in both national and international travel, together with working hours.
- Financial/ Sales literacy, analytical and with problem solving approach.
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Office products.
- Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree is preferable
- At least seven years professional level experience is a must