Extensive Backgrounding and Legal Services
Silverseal Investigative Division
Established in 1988, Silverseal Investigators provide a full suite of complex corporate investigative services, litigation support for civil and criminal matters for corporations, law firms and government entities.
Silverseal thoroughly investigates individual and/or corporate histories for the purpose of exposing hidden, concealed, or merely difficult to find assets such as:
- Personal Property
- Real Estate Holdings
- Businesses Associated With The Subject
- Assets of Spouses and Family Members for Possible Transfers
- An Individuals Lifestyle, Litigation History, and Relationships
At Silverseal, we provide comprehensive background checks for high-level executives, board members, or other fiduciaries that impact your business and future employees.
Long term relationships with high profile clients
For 23 years, Silverseal’s Security team has worked for a $10 Billion financial data company in their Manhattan headquarters and around the globe.
Extensive Searches: What do we look into?
- Address verification
- Civil court history
- Credit history (with signed release)
- Door-to-door neighborhood investigation
- Education verification
- Family history
- Judgments and liens
- Previous employer verification
- Real estate ownership
- Resume verification
- Corporate affiliations
- Criminal history
- Driver’s license records
- Employment application verification
- Financial history
- Motor vehicle records
- Professional license verification
- Reference verification
- Vital statistics
Due Diligence Services
Important business decisions require complete and thorough information about a potential corporate venture or partnerships.
Led by our highly equipped research team, Silverseal Investigative Division uses multiple databases to provide clients with information on personal or business histories, credentials, litigation support and reputation management.
How can we help you?
- Individuals Involved in Legal Matters
- New Business Opportunities
- Employment Decisions
- Prospective Partners
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personal/Business History
- Verification of Credentials
- Locating & Interviewing Witnesses
- Obtaining Signed Statements
- Process Serving
- Polygraph Testing
- Expert Testimony
Silverseal provides investigative services related to counterfeiting, including:
- Trademark Infringement
- Product Counterfeiting
- Stolen Intellectual Property
- Product Piracy
Silverseal Investigators provide the following services to our clients:
- Fraud Investigations
- Employee Misconduct
- Asset Recovery
- Identify theft
- Lottery Scams
- Check Scams
- Home Improvement Scams
- Insurance Fraud
- Investment Scams
- Civil and Criminal Litigation Support
Silverseal Investigative Division has an impressive record of quickly and lawfully locating individuals for attorneys, creditors, and private citizens.
Our location experts are experienced enough to think outside the standard database and toolbox, enabling them to efficiently bring your missing person case to a successful conclusion.
- Delinquent debtors
- Missing Heirs
- Other hard-to-locate subjects
Silverseal Investigators are veterans in monitoring activities and behavior, surveying landscapes, and acquiring information. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, our surveillance team can help you in a variety of objectives.
- Physical Identification, Monitoring, and Tracking
- Electronic Surveillance and Computer Forensics
- Undercover Operations and Intelligence Gathering
How we help:
- Attorneys seeking Litigation Support in Court Cases
- Corporate Compliance for Auditing Purposes
- Loss Recovery
- Validation Services
Silverseal Investigators also provides Counter-Surveillance Measures to ensure:
- Your assets are not being cased by perpetrators
- People who have problems with stalkers
Technical Security Countermeasures
Silverseal offers a full spectrum of technical security countermeasures (TSCM), or bug sweeping.
We perform counter surveillance to detect the presence of any existing surveillance operation in the case someone is following our client.
Our highly trained technicians can perform electronic sweeps of your home, office, motor vehicles, and vacation destinations. As part of a very comprehensive security package, this asset protecting procedure can offer the peace of mind that no one is listening to or recording important conversations.